Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Sew Ways.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: Utah, United States
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to Sew Ways, accessible from https://sewways.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or Your activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies. For more information on how You can delete Flash Cookies, please read “Where can I change the settings for disabling, or deleting local shared objects?” available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser. Learn more about cookies on the Privacy Policies website article.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies Type: Session Cookies Administered by: Us Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Functionality Cookies Type: Persistent Cookies Administered by: Us Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
- Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to you based on your visit to this site and/or other sites on the Internet.
- You may opt out of personalized advertising by visiting Ads Settings or www.aboutads.info.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- By visiting this page on our website: https://sewways.com/contact-us/
sewways.com ("Website") uses a third party technology called Ezoic.
INFORMATION ABOUT OUR ORGANIZATION AND WEBSITE
Ezoic is committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect lawfully in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679).
Ezoic's principal activities are:
- Website analytics
- Website personalization
- Website hosting
6023 Innovation Way, Carlsbad, California, United States
Northern Design Centre, Abbott's Hill, Gateshead, NE8 3DF United Kingdom
In order to provide our products and services and related support, it is necessary for Ezoic to transfer your personal data outside of the European Union. In such case, the data controller for this data for EU residents is Ezoic Inc. having its registered offices at 6023 Innovation Way, Carlsbad, California, United States. All questions of requests regarding the processing of data may be addresses to email@example.com
PROVIDING VISITORS WITH ANONYMOUS ACCESS
If you do not consent to such collection, you can access this website without disclosing your personal data.
AUTOMATIC COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Ezoic records data about the individuals and the traffic to this website. Ezoic is this website's limited agent (and data controller in the EU context) for the purpose of providing Internet data and optimization services. Ezoic may use this data to improve its service or enable other services (e.g., using visitor traffic logs or data posted through the service to improve the optimization of other websites).
Ezoic may collect personal information as defined in GDPR (such as IP address and a unique id in a cookie) about visitors to your website for the purposes of statistics, analytics and personalization. In addition, Ezoic works with numerous third parties for the collection and storage of data and the providing of analytics and advertising services.
Use of Personal Information
PROCESSING OF DATA AND CONSENT
We will process the data we collect about you to improve the operation of this and other websites. This information helps us make decisions about what content to show, how it should be formatted, the number, size and placement of advertisements and how content should be delivered to individuals. This information is also used for analysis of performance and reporting.
USE OF APPLICATION LOGS
Our servers automatically record information (“Application Log Data”) created by your use of this website. Application Log Data may include information such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, the referring web page, pages visited, location, your mobile carrier, device and application IDs, search terms, and cookie information. We use this information to diagnose and improve our services. Except as stated in section (Data Retention), we will either delete the Application Log Data or remove any account identifiers, such as your username, full IP address, or email address, after 48 months.
The personal information we collect is retained for no longer than necessary to fulfill the stated purposes in section “PROCESSING OF DATA AND CONSENT” above or for a period specifically required by law or regulation that Ezoic is obligated to follow. Personal data used to fulfill verification of certain types of services such as SSL certificate, payments, and billing will be retained for a minimum of 5 years depending on the class of product or service and may be retained in either a physical or electronic format. Even if you request deletion or erasure of your data, we may retain your personal data to the extent necessary and for so long as necessary for our legitimate business interests or performance of contractual obligations. After the retention period is over, Ezoic securely disposes or anonymizes your personal information in order to prevent loss, theft, misuse, or unauthorized access.
CONFIDENTIALITY / SECURITY
We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from: unauthorized access improper use or disclosure unauthorized modification unlawful destruction or accidental loss. All our employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of personal data, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of our visitors’ personal data. We ensure that your personal data will not be disclosed to State institutions and authorities except if required by law or other regulation
DATA ACCESS & DELETION
You have the right to view information that we have collected about you and to request deletion of any personal information we may have. You can use this data lookup tool to complete these actions.
Below is a list of cookies that are commonly set on this website.
|ezCMPCookieConsent||Necessary||Used by the analytics and personalization company, Ezoic, to track when a user consents to cookies.|
|wordpress_test_cookie||Necessary||WordPress sets this cookie when you navigate to the login page. The cookie is used to check whether your web browser is set to allow, or reject cookies.|
|__qca||Statistics||Collects anonymous data on the user's visits to the website, such as the number of visits, average time spent on the website and what pages have been loaded with the purpose of generating reports for optimising the website content.|
|_gid||Statistics||Used to distinguish users by Google Analytics|
|ezouspvh||Statistics||Used by the analytics and personalization company, Ezoic, to track how many pages a user has visited since their last visit.|
|_ga||Statistics||Used to distinguish users by Google Analytics|
|ezds||Statistics||Used by the analytics and personalization company, Ezoic, to store the pixel size of your screen to help personalize your experience and ensure content fits.|
|ezohw||Statistics||Used by the analytics and personalization company, Ezoic, to store the pixel size of your browser to help personalize your experience and ensure content fits.|
|ezouspvv||Statistics||Used by the analytics and personalization company, Ezoic, to track how many pages a user has visited.|
|ezouspva||Statistics||Used by the analytics and personalization company, Ezoic, to track how many pages a user has visited all time.|
|ezepvv||Statistics||Used by the analytics and personalization company, Ezoic, to track which pages this user has viewed.||1440 min|
|ezCMPCCS||Statistics||Used by the analytics and personalization company, Ezoic, to track when a user consents to statistics cookies.|
|__gads||Marketing||Used to register what ads have been displayed to the user.|
Below is a list of usage, technical and identify metrics that are commonly stored and processed when you use this website
A list of Vendors that may be used on this website
Data Usage Purposes
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Preference cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in.
Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
2885 Sanford Ave
Grandville, MI 49418
Summary of Requests
If you'd like to see a summary of the requests to know user information, requests to delete user information and requests to opt-out of CCPA compliance that this business has received: https://g.ezoic.net/privacy/sewways.com/annualRequestSummary regarding sewways.com